- 50000 INR
- 2 Kilograms (kg)
- 5 Inch (in)
- 8 Inch (in)
- Trainer Kit
- 8 Inch (in)
- Full Size
- Treainer Kit
This Trainer has been designed with the idea if providing basic facilities essential for conducting simple e experiments in the laboratory. Using these facilities one can get familiarized with the various analog/digital ICs. The system is suitable for conducting experiments on TTL ICs. The system has onboard facility of four crystal generated clock output of 1MHz, 100 Hz, 10 Hz & 1Hz. It has a facility of Single Pules Generation by push button switch. Four Seven Segment Display with BCD inputs having bread- board area facility of 1200 TIE points.
1. 8 TTL compatible logic level inputs.
2. logic HIGH and LOW are displayed by dual color LED.
3. Four crystal generated clock output of 1 MHz, 100 Hz, 10 Hz and 1 Hz.
4. Facility for single pulse generation by a push button switch.
5. Logic probe to check logic LOW, logic HIGH and pulse.
6. Four 7 segment display with BCD INPUTS.Â
7. Facility of segment control on two displays.
8. Bread board area with facility of more than 1200 TIE points.
9. Capable of accepting wire diameters from 0.3 to 0.8 mm.
Experiments Can Be Perform :Â
1. Study ofÂ NAND, NOT, NOR, AND, XOR, DECODER, FLIP-FLOP, COUNTER, DEMUL Â
TIPLEXER, HALF ADDER, FULL ADDER, HALF SUBTRACTOR, FULL SUBTRACTOR, SHIFTÂ
2. It has in-built supply of +5V/ 300 mA for TTL, +0/3 V to 15 VDC/ 300 mA,
Â Â 0/3V to 15 VDC / 300 mA.Â
Â 3. User's Manual & Set of Path chords.
4. House in attrctive ABS plastic cabinet with cover.
- 100 Per Month
- 02 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Standard Packaging
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- QA Certificate
Ground Floor Block A, Sant Nagar Road, 2, Gali Number 4, Burari, Delhi, Delhi, 110084, India