- 50000 INR
- 8 Inch (in)
- 5 Inch (in)
- 2 Kilograms (kg)
- 8 Inch (in)
- Trainer Kit
- Full Size
- Treainer Kit
Analog Digital Trainer
This Trainer has been designed with the idea if providing basic facilities essential for conducting simple e experiments in the laboratory. Using these facilities one can get familiarized with the various analog/digital ICs. The system is suitable for conducting experiments on TTL ICs. The system has onboard facility of four crystal generated clock output of 1MHz, 100 Hz, 10 Hz & 1Hz. It has a facility of Single Pules Generation by push button switch. Four Seven Segment Display with BCD inputs having bread- board area facility of 1200 TIE points.
- 8 TTL compatible logic level inputs.
- logic HIGH and LOW are displayed by dual color LED.
- Four crystal generated clock output of 1 MHz, 100 Hz, 10 Hz and 1 Hz.
- Facility for single pulse generation by a push button switch.
- Logic probe to check logic LOW, logic HIGH and pulse.
- Four 7 segment display with BCD INPUTS.
- Facility of segment control on two displays.
- Bread board area with facility of more than 1200 TIE points.
- Capable of accepting wire diameters from 0.3 to 0.8 mm.
Experiments Can Be Perform :
- Study of NAND, NOT, NOR, AND, XOR, DECODER, FLIP-FLOP, COUNTER, DEMUL TIPLEXER, HALF ADDER, FULL ADDER, HALF SUBTRACTOR, FULL SUBTRACTOR, SHIFT REGISTERS etc.
- It has in-built supply of +5V/ 300 mA for TTL, +0/3 V to 15 VDC/ 300 mA, 0/3V to 15 VDC / 300 mA.
- User's Manual & Set of Path chords.
- House in attrctive ABS plastic cabinet with cover.
- 100 Per Month
- 02 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Standard Packaging
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- QA Certificate
Ground Floor Block A, Sant Nagar Road, 2, Gali Number 4, Burari, Delhi, Delhi, 110084, India